Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Colorful Kauai Wedding in Festive Floral


Dress - Cynthia Rowley (Shop my similar dress below), Jacket - H&M, Shoes - Michael Kors, Clutch - Bulgari, Necklace - Francesca's Closet

This past weekend I went to the wedding of a good friend at the Kukui'ula Clubhouse in Kauai. The bride called for "colorful" semi-formal attire so I opted for a bright yellow floral dress. Black shoes could have also worked with this outfit but I went with tan since they worked with the backup dress I also brought. You can't tell in this photo but this dress also has pockets; perfect for weddings or formal events. I love dresses that fit in with fancy events, work occasions and just plain everyday!

Here is another picture of my outfit, this time with the beautiful bride.



Shop my (similar) yellow floral dress:

(from left to right)




No comments:

Post a Comment